Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Top linkage

I'm not surprised that newspaper columnists are getting jumpy. Holly with another spot-on post. Diamond Geezer gives us the future of travel ( via Tim's latest Britblog round up) , Justin on John Reid: Appeaser and more on Dr Reid from LiberalEngland. Nosemonkey's not playing scaredy-cats and nor's Davide.

Apologies for not replying to all the comments yet from the last 2 posts; I will try to do so in my lunch hour when I can concentrate. First day back at work and was unexpectedly chucked into a video conference then 3 back to back meetings and when I got home, I'm afraid I just scoffed, flumped and watched Hitchcock's The Birds with J instead. The 4am flight and zero sleep on Friday night is catching up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home