Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fellow-passenger Gill on UN International Day of Peace

Today, September 21st is the UN International Day of Peace.
Two of the most inspiring, courageous, compassionate people whom I have got to know over the past year are Gill, who was the last person to be pulled alive from the Piccadilly line train, and Joe her husband.
Today, Gill, who has become a Peace Direct Ambassador has a message.
Please watch it, and please, pass it on.
You can also watch it on YouTube.
Thank you, and peace be with you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and wise piece of film.

I will pass this on to everyone I know.

Shalom.

September 22, 2006 7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspiring.

Thank you, I will act on it.

September 22, 2006 7:32 pm  
Blogger kris said...

Wow.

September 22, 2006 10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely indescribably moving.

And now I will think before I speak - always.I hope, at least, always.


Thank you Gill.

Blessings.

September 28, 2006 9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home