Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog links thanks

I missed International Women's Day, but it was very exciting to find (belatedly) that my blog was linked by Amnesty on the day as a 'favourite female blogger'. Thanks, Amnesty! And thanks to the Bean-Sprouts reader who let me know!

I have just discovered Bean-Sprouts and will be adding that to my blog roll when I get round to doing my blogroll housekeeping, which task is badly overdue. In fact, blogging has been getting very slack around here recently, for which I apologise. (The reason for reduced post frequency is simply that I have been been feeling tired and sad so I took some time out from being public about things. Nothing to worry about, it was just what I needed to do.)

UPDATE: Thanks also to Lib Dem Voice for having me in the short-list for the Non-Lib-Dem blog in their Campaign for Gender Balance Awards.
Bit embarassed that I haven't blogged much recently now. I will try harder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I wouldn't worry about it - though some of us pretend otherwise, we do all have lives outside of blogging.

March 11, 2008 2:33 pm  
Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

Congratulations on being recognised by Amnesty, and thanks for the link. I admire your blog and it gives me a buzz that you like mine. Hope you get over the blogging blahs soon.

March 11, 2008 4:11 pm  
Blogger Old Fogey said...

For the first time I have now written an account about my experience at Edgware Road on 7/7. It was a song of Eddi Reader's which prompted me to do it. I have posted it on my own blog at http://wwwoldfogey.blogspot.com/ - no full stop after the third w - don't know why. I gues I messed up on sigining in

March 11, 2008 11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home